    optimize for space or time ?
    Thanks ,
    Kapil

    Kapil Khosla, Jul 18, 2003

  2. Kapil Khosla

    Artie Gold Guest

    Kapil Khosla wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I was wondering if there was a compiler option / pragma or flag in the
    > Microsoft Visual C++ compiler which lets us specify if we want to
    > optimize for space or time ?
    > Thanks ,
    > Kapil

    ....and exactly why do you think this is the right place to ask?
    [In news:comp.lang.c++ we discuss the standard C++ _language_, not any
    particular compiler.]

    HTH,
    --ag

    --
    Artie Gold -- Austin, Texas

    Artie Gold, Jul 18, 2003

  3. > I was wondering if there was a compiler option / pragma or flag in the
    > Microsoft Visual C++ compiler which lets us specify if we want to
    > optimize for space or time ?

    Yes, there is. But you should really ask this question on one of the
    newsgroups on the news://msnews.microsoft.com server, or just read the
    documentation that came with it. The question is off-topic here.

    --
    Peter van Merkerk
    peter.van.merkerk(at)dse.nl

    Peter van Merkerk, Jul 18, 2003