    the amount of JIT iterations?

    Thank you,

    Eric

    Guest, Jul 28, 2004

    Kyril Magnos Guest

    No, it only speeds up compilation. It has no effect on JIT.

    --
    HTH

    Kyril Magnos
    "I'm not a developer anymore, I'm a software engineer now!" :)

    Kyril Magnos, Jul 28, 2004

    bruce barker Guest

    it speeds up compiling before debug runs. you should always do a rebuild for
    the production release, as incremental compiles do not build the best code.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Jul 28, 2004

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for the replies. And congrats on your "software engineer" status,
    Kyril. ;-)

    Eric

    Guest, Jul 28, 2004

    Kyril Magnos Guest

    LOL... yw... next I think I am going to become a "Software Engineer
    specializing in programming"... ;-)

    Kyril Magnos, Jul 28, 2004

    Guest Guest

    lol...I'm a "Programmer/Analyst specializing in Programming, emphasizing
    Analysis, and encouraging both".

    Guest, Jul 28, 2004