Optional parameters in stored procedure call

yuliad

How can I call stored procedure with optional parameters? Is it ODBC
support naming notation for stored procedure parameters? I try to
execute the following statement from the C++ program and catch the
syntax error:
call StorProcName( Param1Name => 1, Param2Name => 'Model' )
Thanks in Advance.

Chris \( Val \)

| How can I call stored procedure with optional parameters? Is it ODBC
| support naming notation for stored procedure parameters? I try to
| execute the following statement from the C++ program and catch the
| syntax error:
| call StorProcName( Param1Name => 1, Param2Name => 'Model' )
| Thanks in Advance.

Unfortunately you have stumbled into the wrong group -
C++ is the only topic discussed here.

Try a group that supports your particular database
implementation.

Cheers.
Chris Val