    Please anyone help me.

    by
    vellingiri.
    Arul hari, Oct 17, 2007

  2. Arul hari wrote:
    > Dear Mohit,
    > Do you know about the optionparser classes.
    > If you know very well could you explain me.
    > Because,as far I read that is very useful for parsing the commandline
    > arguments.
    > Please anyone help me.
    >
    > by
    > vellingiri.

    Nope, I haven't used it. someone else will have to chip in.

    It would be very useful if you try to use it and post us some source
    code that is not working for you and tell us how the result is different
    from what you expect. I think most people would expect that since this
    is a forum and not your development team :)

    Cheers,
    Mohit.
    10/17/2007 | 5:50 PM.
    Mohit Sindhwani, Oct 17, 2007

  3. On 17.10.2007 11:43, Arul hari wrote:
    > Dear Mohit,
    > Do you know about the optionparser classes.
    > If you know very well could you explain me.
    > Because,as far I read that is very useful for parsing the commandline
    > arguments.
    > Please anyone help me.

    What exactly are you missing from the documentation? It's admittedly a
    bit compressed but (almost) everything is there.

    Kind regards

    robert
    Robert Klemme, Oct 17, 2007