Options verb in URL Scan

Marco

In the URL scan.ini file automatic update is creating the error

[05-26-2004 - 00:09:00] Client at <IP Address>: Sent verb 'OPTIONS', which is not specifically allowed. Request will be rejected

We can stop this by updating the ini file but we don't know what OPTIONS is

Can anyone shed some light on this.

Michelle Hlaing

--------------------
From: "=?Utf-8?B?TWFyY28=?=" <[email protected]>
Subject: Options verb in URL Scan
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 02:01:02 -0700

In the URL scan.ini file automatic update is creating the error

[05-26-2004 - 00:09:00] Client at <IP Address>: Sent verb 'OPTIONS', which is not specifically allowed. Request will be rejected

We can stop this by updating the ini file but we don't know what OPTIONS is

Can anyone shed some light on this.

You should find your answer here:
How to configure the URLScan Tool http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;[LN];326444

This article has your symptom:
Error 80040E19 when you try to expand public folders in Exchange 2000 Server (328659)

Hope that helps,

Michelle

***Disclaimer: This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers no rights.***