    Thank you.

    Regards,

    Mark

    Mark Wilson, Sep 4, 2003

  2. Hi,

    Mark Wilson <> wrote:
    > Does anyone have links to documentation for optparse (now a part
    > of the
    > Ruby 1.8.0 standard distribution)? Japanese language links that
    > have
    > code examples would be fine.

    Download the OptionParser (optparse's formal name?) package from
    http://raa.ruby-lang.org/list.rhtml?name=OptionParser

    And unpack it then you will see documents including English ones.
    Short examples are listed in FIRSTSTEP.ja.html(.rd) although the
    document itself is in Japanese.

    > Does anyone know of applications that currently use optparse?

    RDtool

    OptParse API looks difficult (at least to me), but if you see
    code examples in FIRSTSTEP.ja.html, you'll see a general picture
    of how to use it.

    Hope this helps,

    Takashi Sano

    Technical Writer/Translator