    Any help will be appreciated.

    Thanks in advance and happy new week.
    GMTaglia

    GMTaglia, Oct 17, 2004

  2. Hi,
    below is the link to programme i made 6 months ago when i started
    using linux and found no visual type of display of memory in text
    mode. this programme displays number and a bar showing the memory
    usage. i have used optparse in it may be it will help you.
    the file is zipped becuase geocities dont allow .py files ;). and i
    have no webspace some where else.
    http://geocities.com/hameedkhaan/meminfo.zip

    Hope this will help you.

    On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 17:24:10 GMT, GMTaglia <> wrote:
    > Hi list,
    >
    > I'm trying to understand how really optparse work
    > .
    > I've already read the documentation so please don't answer RTFM because I
    > already did it twice :)
    >
    > Maybe someone have some examples of code for the *real world*?
    >
    > Any help will be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks in advance and happy new week.
    > GMTaglia

    Hameed U. Khan

    Hameed U. Khan, Oct 17, 2004

  3. Carmine Noviello, Oct 18, 2004
  4. GMTaglia

    GMTaglia Guest

    GMTaglia, Oct 18, 2004
  5. GMTaglia

    GMTaglia Guest

    Hameed U. Khan wrote:

    > Hi,
    > below is the link to programme i made 6 months ago when i started
    > using linux and found no visual type of display of memory in text
    > mode. this programme displays number and a bar showing the memory
    > usage. i have used optparse in it may be it will help you.
    > the file is zipped becuase geocities dont allow .py files ;). and i
    > have no webspace some where else.
    > http://geocities.com/hameedkhaan/meminfo.zip

    Thanks for this recipe Hameed, I will use it to learn more :)

    cheers
    GMTaglia

    GMTaglia, Oct 18, 2004