    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups.
    Except in Thunderbird, which can't filter that well.

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 8, 2007

  2. Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Well, you could.
    >
    > Q: Which thread does this relate to? :)

    Man, did *I* ever post that to the *wrong* group.

    Sorry about that. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 8, 2007

  3. Blinky the Shark

    G Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Well, you could.
    >>
    >> Q: Which thread does this relate to? :)

    > Man, did *I* ever post that to the *wrong* group.
    >
    > Sorry about that. :)

    man
    the google groupers are getting worse by the day

    sounds fishy to me

    G, Aug 8, 2007
  4. Blinky the Shark

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 07 Aug 2007 23:20:41 GMT
    G scribed:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >>> Well, you could.
    >>>
    >>> Q: Which thread does this relate to? :)

    >> Man, did *I* ever post that to the *wrong* group.
    >>
    >> Sorry about that. :)

    > man
    > the google groupers are getting worse by the day
    >
    > sounds fishy to me

    He gets himself into hot water sometimes during an El Nino year.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Aug 8, 2007
  5. Neredbojias wrote:
    > Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 07 Aug 2007 23:20:41 GMT
    > G scribed:
    >
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>> Man, did *I* ever post that to the *wrong* group.
    >>>
    >>> Sorry about that. :)

    >> man
    >> the google groupers are getting worse by the day
    >>
    >> sounds fishy to me

    > He gets himself into hot water sometimes during an El Nino year.

    The Google Gropers wouldn't know they'd made a mistake if someone
    tattooed it on their ass.

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 8, 2007
  6. Blinky the Shark

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 08 Aug 2007 05:07:45
    GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:

    >>> man
    >>> the google groupers are getting worse by the day
    >>>
    >>> sounds fishy to me

    >> He gets himself into hot water sometimes during an El Nino year.

    > The Google Gropers wouldn't know they'd made a mistake if someone
    > tattooed it on their ass.

    Depends on the tattoo. For instance, a friend of mine in Attica got a 'too
    of a T. Rex on his ass and now he sleeps better at night.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Aug 8, 2007
  7. Blinky the Shark

    Nick Wedd Guest

    In message <>, Blinky the
    Shark <> writes
    >Well, you could.
    >
    >Q: Which thread does this relate to? :)

    The one titled "How to make recurring decimal in html doc?".

    Nick
    --
    Nick Wedd

    Nick Wedd, Aug 9, 2007
  8. Nick Wedd wrote:
    > In message <>, Blinky the
    > Shark <> writes
    >>Well, you could.
    >>
    >>Q: Which thread does this relate to? :)

    > The one titled "How to make recurring decimal in html doc?".

    Yeah, but note that that was supposed to be posted to another group
    where a recurring decimal thread was in progress, too, and I mentioned
    this in a reply to my own OP. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 9, 2007