Or You Could Use a Vinculum

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 07 Aug 2007 23:20:41 GMT
G scribed:
man
the google groupers are getting worse by the day

sounds fishy to me

He gets himself into hot water sometimes during an El Nino year.

Blinky the Shark

Neredbojias said:
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 07 Aug 2007 23:20:41 GMT
G scribed:

He gets himself into hot water sometimes during an El Nino year.

The Google Gropers wouldn't know they'd made a mistake if someone
tattooed it on their ass.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Wed, 08 Aug 2007 05:07:45
GMT Blinky the Shark scribed:
The Google Gropers wouldn't know they'd made a mistake if someone
tattooed it on their ass.

Depends on the tattoo. For instance, a friend of mine in Attica got a 'too
of a T. Rex on his ass and now he sleeps better at night.

Blinky the Shark

Nick said:
The one titled "How to make recurring decimal in html doc?".

Yeah, but note that that was supposed to be posted to another group
where a recurring decimal thread was in progress, too, and I mentioned
this in a reply to my own OP. :)