    Is there a way to force XMLType.transform to use an XSLT processor
    that recognizes these capabilities?

    Thanks in advance for any help.
    Stryder, Apr 28, 2009

  2. Stryder

    Stryder Guest

    Here's a spreadsheet that works with oraxsl but not with the XMLType
    transform method. What is causing it to break is attempting to use
    the math namespace here. Doesn't transform support the Oracle XSLT
    extensions?

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <xsl:stylesheet version="2.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/
    Transform"
    xmlns:math="http://www.oracle.com/XSL/Transform/java/java.lang.Math">
    <xsl:template match="/">
    <hello>hello, <xsl:value-of select="math:ceil(25.4)"/></hello>
    </xsl:template>
    </xsl:stylesheet>

    Stryder, Apr 28, 2009

  3. Martin Honnen, Apr 29, 2009
  4. Stryder

    Stryder Guest

    On Apr 29, 6:51 am, Martin Honnen <> wrote:
    > Stryder wrote:
    > > Is there a way to force XMLType.transform to use an XSLT processor
    > > that recognizes these capabilities?

    > I am not sure anyone reading will know that. You might want to try a
    > more Oracle specific forum onhttp://forums.oracle.com/.
    >
    > --
    >
    >         Martin Honnen
    >        http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/