    the local machine.]

    Does anybody have any ideas about that?

    Thanks,

    abacnet, May 23, 2004

  2. abacnet

    EMW Guest

    I think you'll need to install the oracle drivers on your server machine..

    rg,
    Eric

    EMW, May 23, 2004

  3. abacnet

    abacnet Guest

    Hi Eric,

    I have the Oracle Client (9.1x) installed with SQL Plus. And I have another
    code using the Oracle Managed Provider and this last one works fine. It
    seems that something is wrong with the OleDb only.

    Tx,

    abacnet, May 24, 2004
  4. Maybe you already thought of this but make sure the ASP.NET worker account has access to the folder where the Oracle Client was installed.

    =?Utf-8?B?UmljaA==?=, May 24, 2004