    we are developig J2EE appn with Oracle BackEnd. Just known about
    oracle ADF, can anybody point out pros and cons of Oracle ADF.
    , Nov 26, 2005

  2. Roedy Green Guest

    On 26 Nov 2005 00:49:35 -0800, wrote, quoted or
    indirectly quoted someone who said :

    > we are developig J2EE appn with Oracle BackEnd. Just known about
    >oracle ADF, can anybody point out pros and cons of Oracle ADF.

    It is similar to the advantages and disadvantages of buying IBM
    mainframes in the 70s. If you select Oracle, your boss won't shoot
    you if the project fails. He won't blame your choice. On the other
    hand, you will pay an arm and a leg.
    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Nov 26, 2005