Oracle Application Technical Consultant // Houston, TX

Discussion in 'C++' started by Vivek, Jun 9, 2011.

  1. Vivek

    Vivek Guest

    I thought you might be able to help on Oracle Application Technical
    Consultant position opening we have available. I have provided a brief
    overview below. Please contact me if you have an interest and more
    details can be provided.

    Location: Houston, TX
    Duration: 3 months
    See Job Description
    Number of openings: 1
    Salary Range/Pay Rate: Open
    Nature of position: Contract

    - Work closely with Business Users and Functional Team for
    requirements gathering.
    • Work on RICE components - Interfaces and extensions to Oracle
    provided standard features using SQL and PL/SQL.
    • Development of custom forms using Forms 10g and also work on Forms
    Personalization.
    • Development of custom Reports using Reports 10g and BI Publisher.
    • Handling post Production issues.

    "• Should have worked on minimum 3 end to end implementation
    projects.
    • Provide inputs to overall technical solution architecture.
    • Ensure compliance to development standards/benchmarks.
    • Should have sound experience in Performance tuning.
    • Should be conversant with AIM Methodology

    Best Regards
    Vivek Sahoo
    Systel Inc.
    600 Embassy Row NE Ste 200