Oracle E-Business Suite Techno Functional Consultant Required for UAE

VAM SYSTEMS

VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services
company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia,
Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Oracle E-Business Suite Techno
Functional Consultant for our UAE operations with the following skill
set and terms and conditions:

Skills Required

• Strong Techno functional experience in Oracle E- Business Suite.
• Should have experience in Supply chain and marketing

Experience Required: Minimum 4+Years.

Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (Maximum 1 Month).
The selected candidates shall join VAMSYSTEMS- UAE and shall be
deputed to one of the leading Organizations in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest
resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
(e-mail address removed) or call us +91 476 2681150.