Oracle EBS Business Analyst

Discussion in 'Java' started by Ron Althoff, Jun 13, 2012.

  1. Ron Althoff

    Ron Althoff Guest

    In today’s IT – services marketplace, IT departments face a daunting
    challenge: they must somehow deliver the highest quality at the lowest
    cost, while navigating in a highly inefficient marketplace. Net Matrix
    Solutions, Inc is the leading IT professional services provider
    helping clients achieve their IT services goals with the quality they
    deserve. We have delivered over 1000 project resources to various
    clients across American continent. Our clients are typically Fortune 1
    to Fortune 3000 companies.

    We Need Oracle EBS Business Analyst for our client in Framingham, MA
    Location.

    Business Analyst for Finance Projects This position is for a business
    analyst to work in a matrixed environment on finance projects,
    working primarily on finance projects. Solutions will require the
    analyst to solicit requirements and provide solutions that interface
    Oracle EBS and legacy systems with external systems for POs, Invoices,
    Receipts, GL Journals (Revenue, COGS, Inventory) and Vendor Master to
    name a few. An important aspect to the role is effectively
    communicating skills and possession of strong Business Analysis skills
    to produce high quality document deliverables for each phase of the
    project.

    Required Skills:
    • Requirements elicitation
    • Requirements management
    • Process mapping (process maps)
    • Data flow modeling (data flow diagrams)
    • Functional specifications (design and configuration)
    • Definition of test scenarios (use cases / acceptance testing)

    Experience
    • Oracle Financials EBS experience required including GL/FA/AP/CE and
    Treasury with minimum of five years experience including working on
    Oracle R12. Experience in Procure-to-Pay process including Oracle
    iProcurement, Oracle Sourcing, Oracle Supplier Network, Payables and
    Purchasing will be a plus
    • SQL Query skills preferred so that sophisticated data requests can
    be quickly run for Business Partners
    • A history of working with Oracle Support to debug, diagnose and
    decipher issues is a plus

    This is a 6+ months assignment in Framingham, MA
    You can reach me at Email: , Phone:
    559-840-3232

    Ron
    Net Matrix Solutions, Inc
    Web: www.netmatrixsolutions.com
    Inc. 500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner
    three times in last four years
    Ron Althoff, Jun 13, 2012