ORACLE INTERFACE DEVELOPER/ XML/ DC AREA

Tom Gugger

OMNI GROUP

(e-mail address removed)

419-380-8853

ORACLE INTEFACE DEVELOPER/ XML/ DC AREA

Washington DC area-4-6 months initially with possible renewal.

We are looking for an interface developer with the skills with interfaces
and
Conversions in the Oracle financials area as well as these specific skills:
xml gateway is okay, xml, java service-oriented architecture (soa).

The rate for this position is 1099 or corp to corp / and the client will
cover

Expenses.

If qualified and interested, answer the eight questions below. Email

Answers WITH a resume to: (e-mail address removed).

1.. Oracle experience----------------------yrs
2.. Oracle Financial experience---------yrs
3.. Interface developer exp---------------yrs
7.. Citizenship Status----------------------

Rhino

Tom Gugger said:
[...]

Considering that this job does not seem to have any Java content, why on
earth have you posted it here?

Rhino