ORACLE INTERFACE DEVELOPER/ XML/ DC AREA

Discussion in 'Java' started by Tom Gugger, Mar 1, 2005.

  1. Tom Gugger

    Tom Gugger Guest

    OMNI GROUP

    419-380-8853

    ORACLE INTEFACE DEVELOPER/ XML/ DC AREA

    Washington DC area-4-6 months initially with possible renewal.

    We are looking for an interface developer with the skills with interfaces
    and
    Conversions in the Oracle financials area as well as these specific skills:
    xml gateway is okay, xml, java service-oriented architecture (soa).

    The rate for this position is 1099 or corp to corp / and the client will
    cover

    Expenses.

    If qualified and interested, answer the eight questions below. Email

    Answers WITH a resume to: .

    1.. Oracle experience----------------------yrs
    2.. Oracle Financial experience---------yrs
    3.. Interface developer exp---------------yrs
    4.. xml exp------------------------------------yrs
    5.. SOA exp----------------------------------yrs
    6.. Availability--------------------------------
    7.. Citizenship Status----------------------
    8.. Rate --------------------------------------pr hr + expenses

    Tom Gugger, Mar 1, 2005

  2. Tom Gugger

    Rhino Guest

    "Tom Gugger" <> wrote in message

    > OMNI GROUP
    >

    > 419-380-8853
    >

    > ORACLE INTEFACE DEVELOPER/ XML/ DC AREA
    >
    > Washington DC area-4-6 months initially with possible renewal.
    >
    > We are looking for an interface developer with the skills with

    interfaces
    > and
    > Conversions in the Oracle financials area as well as these specific

    skills:
    > xml gateway is okay, xml, java service-oriented architecture (soa).
    >
    > The rate for this position is 1099 or corp to corp / and the client will
    > cover
    >
    > Expenses.
    >
    > If qualified and interested, answer the eight questions below. Email
    >
    > Answers WITH a resume to: .
    >

    > 1.. Oracle experience----------------------yrs
    > 2.. Oracle Financial experience---------yrs
    > 3.. Interface developer exp---------------yrs
    > 7.. Citizenship Status----------------------

    Considering that this job does not seem to have any Java content, why on
    earth have you posted it here?

    Rhino

    Rhino, Mar 1, 2005