Oracle Services for Microsoft Transaction Server

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?UGFibG8gUGluYXJnb3Rl?=, Feb 20, 2004.

  1. Hi
    please.... someone help m

    I'm trying to work with Oracle Services for Microsoft Transaction Server (the lates version
    but when I try to run the page i get the follwing error message

    ---

    System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL (oramts.dll). at
    System.Data.OracleClient.DBObjectPool.GetObject(Object owningObject, Boolean&
    isInTransaction) at
    System.Data.OracleClient.OracleConnectionPoolManager.GetPooledConnection(String
    encryptedConnectionString, OracleConnectionString options, OracleConnection
    owningObject, Boolean& isInTransaction) at
    System.Data.OracleClient.OracleConnection.OpenInternal(OracleConnectionString
    parsedConnectionString, Object transact) at
    System.Data.OracleClient.OracleConnection.Open() at
    OracleMTS.formTestMTS.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e

    ---

    obviously the oramts.dll exists and I don't know why I recieve this message...

    I'm using Oracle9i in my database server, and oracle client 9i on my MTS server
    please, I hope someone read this !!

    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?UGFibG8gUGluYXJnb3Rl?=, Feb 20, 2004