    know.is there any site for tutorial for such programming languages and
    when preparing for mcse what site is best for tutorials and prepares
    one for these exams

    mama, Dec 6, 2005

  2. mama

    Sigmathaar Guest

    Sigmathaar, Dec 6, 2005

  3. mama

    Ben Pope Guest

    mama wrote:
    > what are the best text book i can use to learn oracle for a

    #include <string>

    enum Subject {Java, C, Oracle, C++};

    int main() {
    if (GetSubject() != C++) {
    throw std::string("Off Topic");

    This newsgroup is not a general purpose information gathering forum.

    Ben Pope

    Ben Pope, Dec 6, 2005
  4. Ben Pope wrote:
    > mama wrote:
    >
    >> what are the best text book i can use to learn oracle for a

    > #include <string>
    >
    > enum Subject {Java, C, Oracle, C++};
    >
    > int main() {
    > if (GetSubject() != C++) {
    > throw std::string("Off Topic");

    > g++ c.c

    c.c:3: error: redefinition of ‘C’
    c.c:3: error: ‘C’ previously defined here
    c.c:3: error: expected `}' before ‘++’ token
    c.c:3: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘++’ token
    c.c:3: error: expected declaration before ‘}’ token

    > This newsgroup is not a general purpose information gathering forum.
    >
    > Ben Pope

    sorry,
    couldn't resist ;)

    Ko

    Ko van der Sloot, Dec 7, 2005
  5. mama

    Ben Pope Guest

    Ko van der Sloot wrote:
    > Ben Pope wrote:
    >> mama wrote:
    >>
    >>> what are the best text book i can use to learn oracle for a

    >> #include <string>
    >>
    >> enum Subject {Java, C, Oracle, C++};
    >>
    >> int main() {
    >> if (GetSubject() != C++) {
    >> throw std::string("Off Topic");
    >> }
    >> }

    >> g++ c.c

    > c.c:3: error: redefinition of ‘C’
    > c.c:3: error: ‘C’ previously defined here
    > c.c:3: error: expected `}' before ‘++’ token
    > c.c:3: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘++’ token
    > c.c:3: error: expected declaration before ‘}’ token
    >

    >> This newsgroup is not a general purpose information gathering forum.
    >>
    >> Ben Pope

    > sorry,
    > couldn't resist ;)

    ....the annoying thing is that it's so obviously bad! I started off with
    the topics being strings and modified to an enum - the enum didn't
    include fortran, cobol or operating system either, so even if had it
    compiled, it wouldn't be very useful!

    Ben Pope

    Ben Pope, Dec 9, 2005