oracle

mama

what are the best text book i can use to learn oracle for a
beginner,and what programme is best for a would be programmer to
know.is there any site for tutorial for such programming languages and
when preparing for mcse what site is best for tutorials and prepares
one for these exams

Ben Pope

mama said:
what are the best text book i can use to learn oracle for a

#include <string>

enum Subject {Java, C, Oracle, C++};

int main() {
if (GetSubject() != C++) {
throw std::string("Off Topic");

This newsgroup is not a general purpose information gathering forum.

Ben Pope

Ko van der Sloot

Ben said:
#include <string>

enum Subject {Java, C, Oracle, C++};

int main() {
if (GetSubject() != C++) {
throw std::string("Off Topic");
c.c:3: error: redefinition of ‘C’
c.c:3: error: ‘C’ previously defined here
c.c:3: error: expected `}' before ‘++’ token
c.c:3: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘++’ token
c.c:3: error: expected declaration before ‘}’ token

This newsgroup is not a general purpose information gathering forum.

Ben Pope

sorry,
couldn't resist ;)

Ko

Ben Pope

Ko said:
c.c:3: error: redefinition of ‘C’
c.c:3: error: ‘C’ previously defined here
c.c:3: error: expected `}' before ‘++’ token
c.c:3: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘++’ token
c.c:3: error: expected declaration before ‘}’ token

sorry,
couldn't resist ;)

....the annoying thing is that it's so obviously bad! I started off with
the topics being strings and modified to an enum - the enum didn't
include fortran, cobol or operating system either, so even if had it
compiled, it wouldn't be very useful!

Ben Pope