Order of controls loaded

et

What dictates the order of user controls loaded? If I have 3 user controls
on my default page, for instance, say a header control, menu control, and
details control.

Why is it ALWAYS that the menu control is loaded last, so that the details
page is not loaded according to the menu item selected. Why is this
backward. Do I need to name them something special, or trick ti somehow so
that it doesn't know it's a menu control? I know this sounds silly, but no
matter what I do, the controls are not loaded in the order I need them.

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

You should consider putting your control-dependent code in the PreRender
event instead of the Load event.
The PreRender event happens after all controls have been loaded, therefore
you'll have a more reliable state to work with.