Order of events for web control

Shimon Sim

I am creating a web control that has few template properties. One of them is
marked as
[TemplateInstance(TemplateInstance.Single)]

For some reason code in Page_Load event returns null for all the controls
nested in that template.

I tried to debug and it seems that CreateChildControls() fires after pages
Load event.

Where should I initialize Template property?

Thanks.

Shimon

Shimon Sim

I should of finish reading Nikhil Kothari post before implementing and
posting

Thanks,
Shimon