Order of events relating to a FormView inside a wizard step

Andy B.

Hi.

I am using asp.net 3.5SP1. I have a form view that is inside a wizardStep.
Inside the FormView, I have label controls I want to access and assign text
to when the wizardStep with the FormView on it becomes visible. Is it safe
to put this code in the FormView.ItemCreated event? More the less, does the
FormView.ItemCreated event fire when the WizardStep it is on becomes
visible? or is there more to it?

Hillbilly

You use the event handlers of the Wizard control particularly the ActiveStep
property