O'Reilly book on Twisted

Discussion in 'Python' started by Alessandro Bottoni, Sep 14, 2005.

  1. Alessandro Bottoni, Sep 14, 2005

  2. Alessandro Bottoni

    Steve M Guest

    Does anybody know:

    Is this book fully up to date with Twisted 2.0?

    Does the book cover Nevow at all?

    Does the book cover general programming concepts related to
    concurrency? I'm reminded of those high quality articles about
    Deferreds and event programming by one of the Twisted developers?

    What is the relationship between the primary developers of Twisted and
    the book?
    Steve M, Sep 14, 2005

  3. Alessandro Bottoni

    Dave Cook Guest

    Dave Cook, Sep 15, 2005
  4. Alessandro Bottoni

    Guest Guest

    On 14 Sep 2005 13:36:53 -0700
    Steve M wrote:

    > Does anybody know:
    >
    > What is the relationship between the primary developers of Twisted and
    > the book?

    Looks like the primary developers will get a copy from the author, at
    least. :)

    Having a book is nice, of course, but I'd rather rely on the mailing list
    and the sources. But I'd buy a book as well, and its cover gives it a +1 point.

    --
    jk
    Guest, Sep 15, 2005