O'Reilly book on Twisted

Steve M

Does anybody know:

Is this book fully up to date with Twisted 2.0?

Does the book cover Nevow at all?

Does the book cover general programming concepts related to
concurrency? I'm reminded of those high quality articles about
Deferreds and event programming by one of the Twisted developers?

What is the relationship between the primary developers of Twisted and
the book?

Guest

Does anybody know:

What is the relationship between the primary developers of Twisted and
the book?

Looks like the primary developers will get a copy from the author, at
least. :)

Having a book is nice, of course, but I'd rather rely on the mailing list
and the sources. But I'd buy a book as well, and its cover gives it a +1 point.