O'Reilly Python Success Stories, volume II

Stephan Deibel

Hi,

O'Reilly Associates has agreed to print a second volume of Python
Success Stories and I am looking for contributors of new stories.

This booklet will showcase Python in the context of a variety of
successful software projects, explaining why Python was a good
choice. It is used by O'Reilly as a freebie to market its own
books, and it's a great way to get the word out about Python
and your company or project.

The first Python Success Stories booklet came out in May 2003
and can be viewed here:

http://python.oreilly.com/news/python_success_stories.pdf

The second printed volume is planned for release before OSCON 2004
(July), and all the stories (even those that don't fit in the book)
will be distributed via O'Reilly's and several other websites.

There is more information on contributing a story here:

http://pythonology.org/successguide

Examples of finished stories are here:

http://pythonology.org/success

Thanks,