org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer for anyType

Discussion in 'Java' started by shrikant, Dec 20, 2006.

  1. shrikant

    shrikant Guest

    Hi,
    I am getting deserialization exception on accessing the web service.
    I am using apache axis for developing web service and my web server is
    Tomcat 5.5.
    I have created a java bean and used it as a parameter to web service
    java class.
    The bean class structure is as follows...

    public class MyCollection implements java.io.Serializable {
    private int actualSize;
    private java.lang.String[][] Hashtable;
    private int increamentValue;
    // ... and get/set methods for all three members...
    }
    and added the getter/setter methods for these private members.

    Object of this bean is sent to web service as method parameter. The
    method signature in web service class is...
    public String getData(MyCollection aCollection);

    The server-config.wsdd file has the following service definition. I am
    doubtful about the <typeMapping> tag.
    <service name="ImportWebservice" provider="java:RPC" style="wrapped"
    use="literal">
    <operation name="getData" qname="ns1:getData"
    returnQName="ns1:getDataReturn" returnType="xsd:string"
    soapAction="" xmlns:ns1="http://webservices.test.com"
    <parameter qname="ns1:aCollection"
    type="ns1:MyCollection" />
    </operation>
    <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="getData" />
    <parameter name="typeMappingVersion" value="1.2" />
    <parameter name="wsdlPortType" value="ImportWebservice" />
    <parameter name="className"
    value="com.test.webservices.ImportWebservice" />
    <parameter name="wsdlServicePort" value="ImportWebservice" />
    <parameter name="schemaQualified"
    value="http://webservices.test.com" />
    <parameter name="wsdlTargetNamespace"
    value="http://webservices.test.com" />
    <parameter name="wsdlServiceElement"
    value="ImportWebserviceService" />
    <typeMapping
    encodingStyle="" qname="ns2:MyCollection"
    type="java:com.test.webservices.MyCollection"
    xmlns:ns2="http://webservices.test.com" />
    <arrayMapping innerType="xsd:string"
    languageSpecificType="java:java.lang.String[]"
    qname="ns3:ArrayOf_xsd_string"
    xmlns:ns3="http://webservices.test.com"
    xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" />
    <arrayMapping innerType="ns4:ArrayOf_xsd_string"
    languageSpecificType="java:java.lang.String[][]"
    qname="ns4:ArrayOfArrayOf_xsd_string"
    xmlns:ns4="http://webservices.test.com" />
    </service>
    This web service is deployed properly and upon accessing this web
    service i am getting the following XML response from the web service.
    <soapenv:Envelope
    xmlns:soapenv = "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
    xmlns:xsd = "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
    xmlns:xsi = "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
    <soapenv:Body>
    <soapenv:Fault>
    <faultstring>org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer for
    {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}anyType</faultstring>
    <detail>
    <ns1:hostname xmlns:ns1 =
    "http://xml.apache.org/axis/">ysi-in-c142</ns1:hostname>
    </detail>
    </soapenv:Fault>
    </soapenv:Body>
    </soapenv:Envelope>
    Please help me identify where is the error. Whether I am missing or
    incorrectly written any entry in the server-config.wsdd.

    Thnx in advance.
    Shrikant

    shrikant, Dec 20, 2006