org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer for anyType

shrikant

Hi,
I am getting deserialization exception on accessing the web service.
I am using apache axis for developing web service and my web server is
Tomcat 5.5.
I have created a java bean and used it as a parameter to web service
java class.
The bean class structure is as follows...

public class MyCollection implements java.io.Serializable {
private int actualSize;
private java.lang.String[][] Hashtable;
private int increamentValue;
// ... and get/set methods for all three members...
}
and added the getter/setter methods for these private members.

Object of this bean is sent to web service as method parameter. The
method signature in web service class is...
public String getData(MyCollection aCollection);

The server-config.wsdd file has the following service definition. I am
doubtful about the <typeMapping> tag.
<service name="ImportWebservice" provider="java:RPC" style="wrapped"
use="literal">
<operation name="getData" qname="ns1:getData"
returnQName="ns1:getDataReturn" returnType="xsd:string"
soapAction="" xmlns:ns1="http://webservices.test.com"
<parameter qname="ns1:aCollection"
type="ns1:MyCollection" />
</operation>
<parameter name="allowedMethods" value="getData" />
<parameter name="typeMappingVersion" value="1.2" />
<parameter name="wsdlPortType" value="ImportWebservice" />
<parameter name="className"
value="com.test.webservices.ImportWebservice" />
<parameter name="wsdlServicePort" value="ImportWebservice" />
<parameter name="schemaQualified"
value="http://webservices.test.com" />
<parameter name="wsdlTargetNamespace"
value="http://webservices.test.com" />
<parameter name="wsdlServiceElement"
value="ImportWebserviceService" />
<typeMapping
encodingStyle="" qname="ns2:MyCollection"
type="java:com.test.webservices.MyCollection"
xmlns:ns2="http://webservices.test.com" />
<arrayMapping innerType="xsd:string"
languageSpecificType="java:java.lang.String[]"
qname="ns3:ArrayOf_xsd_string"
xmlns:ns3="http://webservices.test.com"
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" />
<arrayMapping innerType="ns4:ArrayOf_xsd_string"
languageSpecificType="java:java.lang.String[][]"
qname="ns4:ArrayOfArrayOf_xsd_string"
xmlns:ns4="http://webservices.test.com" />
</service>
This web service is deployed properly and upon accessing this web
service i am getting the following XML response from the web service.
<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv = "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
xmlns:xsd = "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:xsi = "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
<soapenv:Body>
<soapenv:Fault>
<faultstring>org.xml.sax.SAXException: No deserializer for
{http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}anyType</faultstring>
<detail>
<ns1:hostname xmlns:ns1 =
"http://xml.apache.org/axis/">ysi-in-c142</ns1:hostname>
</detail>
</soapenv:Fault>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>
Please help me identify where is the error. Whether I am missing or
incorrectly written any entry in the server-config.wsdd.

Thnx in advance.
Shrikant