Orion - need to add customer parameter

simon_s_li

Hi,

I have a large application which I need to split into 2 and put on
different servers because the applicaiton is becoming too big.

What I need is to add in a parameter which tells me if its Application
A or Application B.

Both applications will have the same code. The only difference is that
when you log onto the system it will some how read the parameter to let
it know which Application it should be and then it will display the
relevant menus. So if the parameter in one of the Orion says 'AppA'
then it will display Application A's menus and vica-versa for
Application B.

Can someone tell me which place is the best to place this parameter?
(e.g. application.xml)??

Also how would I read this parameter?

Please give example if possible.

Thanks