orphan iframe problem

Wayne...

I've been trying to sove teh problem of my pages that come up in search
engines coming up without the frameset. Luckily enough I found an extension
for dreamweaver that automates the ?page.htm thing

no matter how I try I can't get it to load itself into the frameset. If I
try either of the examples below I get the main contentpage.

www.dashdotslash.net/?blog.php

or

www.dashdotslash.net/?blog.php~main

anyone got any ideas why this is happening? the name of the extension is
ifram Buster and the pages are dymanically gernerated but I can't see how
thats a pronblem. The ifram in index.htm is set up correctly and named
etc.... any reason why this shouldn't work? I realise this is a bit of a
vauge enquiry but I'm at a loss here.

Wayne...

Nico Schuyt

Wayne... said:
I've been trying to sove teh problem of my pages that come up in
search engines coming up without the frameset.

Dump the frames. To include the menu on every page is nothing more than a
snippet of PHP-code like <? include "menu.htm"; ?> .

Wayne...

Nico Schuyt said:
Dump the frames. To include the menu on every page is nothing more than a
snippet of PHP-code like <? include "menu.htm"; ?> .

I already know this but the iframe is there for a reason. It also contains
the content not just the menu. All I need to know is why the stadanrd ways
of loading the frameset don't work on my page.

Wayne...