Os designers are morons

David Hutto

Forgive me for the listening 'troll perspective', but is there any
simple solution to intertwining proprietary and open source
mentalities? Common ground seems to be the hardware offerings. So why
does it seem that the summit has lost it's common ground, which is the
hardware we operate on? Electricians know more about multiple
applications of energy affecting different sources than most
programmers here with there allocation and deallocation of a space on
the 'board'. Spatial concepts aren't that hard, and neither is the
allocation/deallocation concepts in spatial analysis. So, quit
arguing, and get to what you know.