os.mkdir() not creating . and ..

Thomas Guettler

Hi!

Sometimes os.mkdir() does not create . and ..

Before the mkdir() I do shutil.rmtree()

The filesystem is NFS, Linux 2.4.20-4GB (NFS-client)
Python: 2.2.2

Anyone seen something like this before?

thomas

Thomas Guettler

Am Tue, 30 Sep 2003 14:40:56 +0200 schrieb Thomas Guettler:
Hi!

Sometimes os.mkdir() does not create . and ..

Before the mkdir() I do shutil.rmtree()

The filesystem is NFS, Linux 2.4.20-4GB (NFS-client)
Python: 2.2.2

Anyone seen something like this before?

me again: It happens on the shell, too. I seems
to be an NFS problem. Not python related.

Sorry,
Thomas