    zero informacji na temat tej flagi oraz brak jakiegokolwiek przyk³adu... :(

    --
    JZ

    JZ, Apr 12, 2005

  2. JZ

    JZ Guest

    Dnia Tue, 12 Apr 2005 15:14:25 +0200, JZ napisa³(a):

    > Szukam jakiego¶ odpowiednika fcntl na win32. W manualu napisali ¿e
    > os.open() z odpowiedni± flag± jest bardziej uniwersalne od fcntl. Niestety
    > zero informacji na temat tej flagi oraz brak jakiegokolwiek przyk³adu... :(

    Sorry, I wanted to send to another group. because I cannot remove the post,
    I provide simple translation:

    I am looking for function similar ro fcnt but for win32. I've found brief
    info in manual about os.open() which should work with specific flag value.
    But I cannot find any info abotu that flag and no examples at all. :(

    --
    JZ

    JZ, Apr 12, 2005