OSDC 2006 -- CFP closes in 2.5 weeks!

Discussion in 'Python' started by Richard Jones, Jun 27, 2006.

  1. http://www.osdc.com.au/papers/cfp06.html

    There are two and a half weeks to go to get your paper in for one of the
    best Australian conferences this year!

    The deadline for proposals is 12th July 2006.

    The Open Source Developers' Conference is an Australian conference
    designed for developers, by developers. It covers numerous programming
    languages across a range of operating systems. We're seeking papers on
    Open Source languages, technologies, projects and tools as well as
    topics
    of interest to Open Source developers.

    The conference will be held in Melbourne, Victoria (Monash University's
    Caulfield Campus) from the 6th to the 8th of December, 2006. Each day
    includes three streams of talks, social events and is fully
    catered with buffet lunch and morning, afternoon teas.

    For a list of conference presentations from last year visit:

    http://osdc2005.cgpublisher.com/proposals/

    If you have any questions, or have never submitted a paper proposal
    before, please read our FAQ page at http://www.osdc.com.au/faq/
    index.html
    If you don't find an answer there, please contact richard <at>
    osdc.com.au

    To submit a proposal, follow the instructions at
    http://www.osdc.com.au/papers/cfp06.html

    This year we're also going to run a day of tutorials. See the CFP
    for more information.

    We are also seeking expressions of interest for people to be part of the
    OSDC 2006 Programme Committee. The Committee's primary
    responsibility is
    assessing the proposals submitted by potential speakers. Please email
    richard <at> osdc.com.au if you are interested, indicating your open
    source
    development interests.

    We look forward to hearing from you!

    All the best,