    before. NNTP 411 Banlist. I've read this happens alot with aioe.org. I
    hope I haven't done anything wrong. I don't know what's going on.
    Anyone had this happen before?

    Bill Cunningham, Oct 25, 2012

  2. "Bill Cunningham" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >I tried to post via my newsserver and got this response I've never got
    > before. NNTP 411 Banlist. I've read this happens alot with aioe.org. I
    > hope I haven't done anything wrong. I don't know what's going on.
    > Anyone had this happen before?

    There are some rules written in http://aioe.org . Maybe someone with the
    same IP as you breaks these rules.
    Heinrich Wolf, Oct 25, 2012

  3. Bill Cunningham

    Paul Guest

    Heinrich Wolf wrote:

    > "Bill Cunningham" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> I tried to post via my newsserver and got this response I've never got
    >> before. NNTP 411 Banlist. I've read this happens alot with aioe.org. I
    >> hope I haven't done anything wrong. I don't know what's going on.
    >> Anyone had this happen before?

    > There are some rules written in http://aioe.org . Maybe someone with the
    > same IP as you breaks these rules.

    Banlist is usually a blockage of the group to everybody.

    It's hardly ever an individual ban.

    To test this, I will post this reply through AIOE.

    Nope. Didn't work.

    Next, try through E-S. And this will work.

    Paul
    Paul, Oct 25, 2012
  4. Bill Cunningham <> writes:
    > I tried to post via my newsserver and got this response I've never got
    > before. NNTP 411 Banlist. I've read this happens alot with aioe.org. I
    > hope I haven't done anything wrong. I don't know what's going on.
    > Anyone had this happen before?

    http://aioe.org/index.php?contacts

    Will write code for food.
    Keith Thompson, Oct 25, 2012
  5. Re: aioe.org

    On Oct 25, 5:58 am, Paul <> wrote:
    > Heinrich Wolf wrote:
    >
    > > "Bill Cunningham" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > >> I tried to post via my newsserver and got this response I've never got
    > >> before. NNTP 411 Banlist. I've read this happens alot with aioe.org. I
    > >> hope I haven't done anything wrong. I don't know what's going on.
    > >> Anyone had this happen before?

    > > There are some rules written inhttp://aioe.org. Maybe someone with the
    > > same IP as you breaks these rules.

    > Banlist is usually a blockage of the group to everybody.
    >
    > It's hardly ever an individual ban.
    >
    > To test this, I will post this reply through AIOE.
    >
    > Nope. Didn't work.
    >
    > Next, try through E-S. And this will work.

    What's E-S. I'm having to go through google groups again and it just
    messes up the posts.

    Bill
    Bill Cunningham, Oct 26, 2012
  6. Bill Cunningham

    Joe Pfeiffer Guest

    Re: aioe.org

    Bill Cunningham <> writes:

    > What's E-S. I'm having to go through google groups again and it just
    > messes up the posts.

    eternal-september.org. That's the free service I use to get to usenet,
    and it works really well.
    Joe Pfeiffer, Oct 26, 2012
  7. Re: aioe.org

    Joe Pfeiffer wrote:

    > eternal-september.org. That's the free service I use to get to
    > usenet, and it works really well.

    Thanks Joe. I don't know why aioe.org would suddenly cut everyone off
    from clc. I know they have some problems though. I'm going through E-S.

    Bill
    Bill Cunningham, Oct 26, 2012