    nothing can save except the God in the Rome Catholic Bible

    i say above but i not say i'm better or good than some other one...
    Buon Giorno
    Rosario1903, Nov 8, 2012

  2. Rosario1903

    JJ Guest

    Rosario1903 <> wrote:
    > there exist only one God, the one in the Rome Catholic Bible;
    > for all the other, the economy, the money, the science, the smartness,
    > the community, the medicine, the work, the internet, etc there is
    > nothing to hope
    >
    > nothing can save except the God in the Rome Catholic Bible
    >
    > i say above but i not say i'm better or good than some other one...
    > Buon Giorno

    uh, ok...
    but what's that got to do with assembly?
    JJ, Nov 8, 2012

  3. Rosario1903

    James Kuyper Guest

    On 11/08/2012 01:25 PM, JJ wrote:
    > Rosario1903 <> wrote:

    [Religious spam]
    > uh, ok...
    > but what's that got to do with assembly?

    The closest connection I can think of is
    <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblies_of_God>, which is pretty weak,
    but it's still slightly more relevance than it has to do with C.
    James Kuyper, Nov 8, 2012
  4. Rosario1903

    Greg Martin Guest

    On 12-11-08 10:51 AM, James Kuyper wrote:> On 11/08/2012 01:25 PM, JJ wrote:
    >> Rosario1903 <> wrote:

    > [Religious spam]
    >> uh, ok...
    >> but what's that got to do with assembly?

    > The closest connection I can think of is
    > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblies_of_God>, which is pretty weak,
    > but it's still slightly more relevance than it has to do with C.

    Wasn't there something in there about Stroustrup parting the C? There
    was something about tablets too but I think mostly they're programmed in
    Java these days? Catholics do talk about the Holy C. Perhaps he just
    didn't frame his comment very clearly? This comment, "nothing can save
    except the God in the Rome Catholic Bible", leads me to believe he isn't
    very familiar with the stdio at all, though, since he also posted on
    c.l.asm, the problem may be he is trying to use system interrupts on a
    windows machine.
    Greg Martin, Nov 8, 2012
  5. "Rosario1903" <> wrote in message
    > there exist only one God, the one in the Rome Catholic Bible;
    > for all the other, the economy, the money, the science, the smartness,
    > the community, the medicine, the work, the internet, etc there is
    > nothing to hope
    >
    > nothing can save except the God in the Rome Catholic Bible
    >
    > i say above but i not say i'm better or good than some other one...

    Ok ...

    > [inSubject] Re: [OT] all the false gods can not save us

    As a programmer Rosario, you should value logic. Are you aware that your
    statement presents numerous logic errors?

    1) That gods exist.
    2) That a God exists.
    3) That there false gods.
    4) That there true gods.
    5) That humanity needs to be saved.
    6) That some gods or a God can save humanity.

    As for #1 through #4, prove it. Prove that he/she/it/they exist. Isn't it
    irrational to worship something that can't be proven to exist? It's
    definately illogical ...

    As for #5, from what does humanity need to be saved?

    According the the KJV Bible, God gave us free will. I.e., A God, our
    creator according to Christianity and Islam, gave us the right to do
    whatever we want. So, why do we need to be saved? We have the right to do
    whatever we want. If a God takes away that which he/she/it gave us, as
    he/she/it apparently did in the Bible by claiming that humanity 'sinned',
    isn't that God actually a representation of Evil? Don't you feel cheated
    and lied to when someone gives you something and takes it away? How can one
    call such a God Good? You can't. Are you saved? Don't you expect your God
    to keep his word on your salvation? Of course you do, but clearly,
    according to the KJV Bible, God doesn't have to keep his/her/it's promises
    to humanity. So, why do you have faith God will keep his promise to you and
    grant you salvation? Is your faith misplaced? According to the KJV Bible,
    we just have to follow God's will, i.e., we have to be subservient to and
    worship God, even though he/she/it gave us free will. Why? Why would an
    omniscient being, knowing in advance that giving humanity was a bad idea, go
    ahead and give humanity free will? That God is either blatantly stupid or
    intentionally malevolent. Yet, that same supposedly loving and caring God
    *demands* that humanity willingly *choose* to worship he/she/it, or
    otherwise we'll be punished and sent to Hell. God is apparently loving,
    hating, liberal, authoritarian, bipolar, masochistic, moral and immoral, all
    at once. Does any of that make any sense to you, Rosario? It shouldn't.
    You're a programmer. You deal in logic, not irrationalities and lies. Stop
    attempting to drive yourself insane by embracing the irrationalities and
    lies of Religion.

    Rod Pemberton
    Rod Pemberton, Nov 10, 2012
  6. Rosario1903

    JJ Guest

    Greg Martin <> wrote:
    > ... the problem may be he is trying to use system
    > interrupts on a windows machine.

    It's no longer "may" since there are numerous exceptions popping from all
    over the system.
    JJ, Nov 10, 2012
  7. Rosario1903

    Spartacus Guest

    Rod Pemberton wrote:

    > As for #5, from what does humanity need to be saved?

    Crimes against humanity.
    Spartacus, Nov 12, 2012
  8. "Spartacus" <> wrote in message
    > Rod Pemberton wrote:

    > > As for #5, from what does humanity need to be saved?

    > Crimes against humanity.

    The KJV Bible is rife with atrocities against humanity committed by God.
    So, you're saying we need to be saved from God? How exactly is God
    supposed to be the savior of humanity when it's he/she/it from whom
    humanity apparently needs saving? Your statement makes no sense.

    Rod Pemberton
    Rod Pemberton, Nov 12, 2012
  9. Rosario1903

    Rosario1903 Guest

    On Fri, 9 Nov 2012 19:11:27, "Rod Pemberton"
    <> wrote:
    >"Rosario1903" <> wrote in message
    >> there exist only one God, the one in the Rome Catholic Bible;
    >> for all the other, the economy, the money, the science, the smartness,
    >> the community, the medicine, the work, the internet, etc there is
    >> nothing to hope
    >>
    >> nothing can save except the God in the Rome Catholic Bible
    >>
    >> i say above but i not say i'm better or good than some other one...

    >Ok ...
    >
    >> [inSubject] Re: [OT] all the false gods can not save us

    >As a programmer Rosario, you should value logic. Are you aware that your
    >statement presents numerous logic errors?
    >
    >1) That gods exist.
    >2) That a God exists.
    >3) That there false gods.
    >4) That there true gods.

    i could make many errors here in this post and more...
    i don't understant 100% english, and i don't know for speak well
    enought... so here i can make error for just that

    there is one true God,
    the one find in the Rome Bible catholic,
    all other gods exist in the mind of someone,
    but they not exist

    >5) That humanity needs to be saved.

    yes, from save humanity from themselves, and false way of think

    >6) That some gods or a God can save humanity.
    >
    >As for #1 through #4, prove it. Prove that he/she/it/they exist. Isn't it
    >irrational to worship something that can't be proven to exist?

    the logic that we find in math came from physic, that came from
    universe, so there is someone use logic in create universe

    so you think is it possible logic without
    the thinking and
    the people who *wrote* it?

    >It's
    >definately illogical ...
    >
    >As for #5, from what does humanity need to be saved?
    >
    >According the the KJV Bible, God gave us free will. I.e., A God, our
    >creator according to Christianity and Islam, gave us the right to do
    >whatever we want.

    yes so we can choose, but we would not damage others

    >So, why do we need to be saved?

    because our mind not see all as God, we see partial true, and could
    not see enough for find what is good for us and others

    >We have the right to do
    >whatever we want.

    no, because we can damage other

    >If a God takes away that which he/she/it gave us, as
    >he/she/it apparently did in the Bible by claiming that humanity 'sinned',
    >isn't that God actually a representation of Evil?

    it is not right to call the evil, good and the good evil

    >Don't you feel cheated
    >and lied to when someone gives you something and takes it away? How can one
    >call such a God Good? You can't. Are you saved? Don't you expect your God
    >to keep his word on your salvation?

    here we have just one test [prova]; this reality could be as one
    instant compared to infinite time... all not finish here
    you speak as all finish here

    >Of course you do, but clearly,
    >according to the KJV Bible, God doesn't have to keep his/her/it's promises
    >to humanity. So, why do you have faith God will keep his promise to you and
    >grant you salvation?

    i hope He will save us, only He can save us, where save means the true
    us salvation, the one salvation that only the one that can see far can
    see...
    in few word we are not smart enough for see all

    >Is your faith misplaced? According to the KJV Bible,
    >we just have to follow God's will, i.e., we have to be subservient to and
    >worship God, even though he/she/it gave us free will. Why? Why would an
    >omniscient being, knowing in advance that giving humanity was a bad idea, go
    >ahead and give humanity free will?

    because nobody can impose love really to someone other without the
    free will?
    because nobody can impose love really to someone other without one
    choose? without renounce to ourselves and our ego?

    because someone envied humans, formulate above question and God choose
    to test humans as with Adam and Eve?

    >That God is either blatantly stupid or
    >intentionally malevolent.

    He build us for the cause we love him and have good in receive His
    friendship [amicizia]

    >Yet, that same supposedly loving and caring God
    >*demands* that humanity willingly *choose* to worship he/she/it, or
    >otherwise we'll be punished and sent to Hell. God is apparently loving,
    >hating, liberal, authoritarian, bipolar, masochistic, moral and immoral, all
    >at once. Does any of that make any sense to you, Rosario?

    you read few Bible, especially the Christ life that show who God is

    >It shouldn't.
    >You're a programmer. You deal in logic, not irrationalities and lies.

    the clue is to know we don't know enough, we don't have the God eyes
    that see all in the same time...

    we have partial see of all the reality

    we here are in the time, for us now, one second is one second; 1000
    years are 1000 years
    it is not 1 second as 1000 years...

    Rosario1903, Nov 12, 2012
  10. Rosario1903

    Spartacus Guest

    Rod Pemberton wrote:
    > "Spartacus" <> wrote in message
    >> Rod Pemberton wrote:

    >>> As for #5, from what does humanity need to be saved?

    >> Crimes against humanity.

    > The KJV Bible is rife with atrocities against humanity committed by
    > God. So, you're saying we need to be saved from God? How exactly is
    > God supposed to be the savior of humanity when it's he/she/it from
    > whom humanity apparently needs saving? Your statement makes no sense.

    So you think that you are not moronic? Do tell who you are advertising for.
    I am not a liar.(Stupid fucking democrats feeling worthy now.. pfft!).
    Spartacus, Nov 12, 2012
  11. Rosario1903

    JJ Guest

    "Where's all the China Blue food?" <> wrote:
    > Any world with a god would not allow the invention of C++.

    I can imagine...

    * Thou shalt not use any other programming language.

    * Thou shalt not delete any data.

    * Thou shalt not make any sham codes.

    * Thou shalt not corrupt other codes.

    * Thou shalt respect other codes.

    * Thou shalt celebrate on assembly's birthday.
    JJ, Nov 12, 2012
  12. "Rosario1903" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 9 Nov 2012 19:11:27, "Rod Pemberton"
    > <> wrote:
    > >"Rosario1903" <> wrote in message

    > > [snip - why humanity needs to be saved]

    > yes, from save humanity from themselves, and false way of think

    See other post in response to Spartacus.

    > [...] God choose to test humans as with Adam and Eve?

    That's not what happened in the Bible. God didn't test humans. God didn't
    want humans tested. The "Serpent" tested humans ...

    > He build us for the cause we love him and have good in
    > receive His friendship [amicizia]

    What if I don't need or want his/her/it's friendship or love?

    > you read few Bible, especially the Christ life that show who God is

    I've read far more of the Bible than most Christians. The problem is that
    Christians don't know what is in their Bible. They'll constantly tell you
    that their Bible is the word of God. Yet, when confronted with the lies,
    lunacy, contradictions, insanity, horrors, death, molestation, pedophilia,
    murder, and other stuff, they deny'll any of that is even in the Bible. You
    can even quote it and they've never read it. They believe what they're
    _taught_ in church where the horrors are censored for polite society.

    > the clue is to know we don't know enough, we don't have
    > the God eyes that see all in the same time...

    Why does that matter? A dog or cat or deer is in the same position relative
    to a person as humanity is to "God". Although we may mistake their
    neediness for love, you don't see dogs or cats starting creating people
    worship religions ... Do you see squirrels worshiping deer?

    > we have partial see of all the reality

    Who cares? Yes, it would be interesting to be able to comprehend all of
    reality. But, do we need to do so in order to survive? No. We survived
    just fine as small, ignorant vegetarian primates without much brain power
    before becoming carnivorous by eating meat and evolving protein driven
    larger brains and bodies.

    Rod Pemberton
    Rod Pemberton, Nov 13, 2012
  13. "Spartacus" <> wrote in message
    > Rod Pemberton wrote:
    > > "Spartacus" <> wrote in message

    > >> Crimes against humanity.

    > > The KJV Bible is rife with atrocities against humanity committed by
    > > God. So, you're saying we need to be saved from God? How exactly is
    > > God supposed to be the savior of humanity when it's he/she/it from
    > > whom humanity apparently needs saving? Your statement makes no sense.
    > >

    > So you think that you are not moronic?

    Clearly, not, except to those who are so.

    Ros posts to a.l.a all the time and for some unknown reason likes to
    crosspost assembly and religious topics to c.l.c on occasion...

    But, you decided you just had to respond to me to demonstrate your
    self-appointed brilliance ... Do you still feel brilliant? Do you still
    think so? All you managed to say was that I'm a moron ... I can call
    people morons too. It's rather easy. You simply put the word "moron" in a
    sentence referring to them. Zero cost. In fact, anyone with an IQ over 50
    can do that too and they do ... Typically, that's about all that people
    with a low IQ will say when they're responding in anger, much like you did.
    You could've said "Crimes against humanity BY humanity." But, you didn't.
    You left your statement open-ended. I do call people morons directly, but I
    try to reserve that for when they're truly unaware of it. That's when it
    has the most impact. I don't think you're unaware ... Are you? After
    being offended, they progress through stages similar to grief: denial,
    anger, acceptance. I think we just saw the anger stage for you. I'm not
    sure who initiated the process for you, but I'm sorry that I initiated the
    next stage: anger. You're "killing" the messenger: me ... Unfortunately,
    you've got one more stage to go before you're "cured." You should look up
    "projection" in the psychological sense sometime.

    > Do tell who you are advertising for.

    I was responding to Ros, a guy I generally like, except for his occasional
    wierd, intense pro-religion posts. I even like discussing his assembler
    with an odd syntax, or criticizing that I can't read it because it's too
    cryptic.

    > I am not a liar.

    Who said you were? Was that Freudian slip ... ? Rhetorical. I'll take it
    that it was. Liars avoid contractions, i.e., "I'm". They state the truth
    first "I am" and then negate with a standalone word such as "not". (Look it
    up sometime ...) E.g., former president William Clinton: "I did not have
    sexual relations with that woman!" Unfortunately, those with Asperger's
    syndrome avoid contractions also. So, please, don't play poker for monies.
    With tells like that or Tourette like tics, you'll be walking home drunk,
    naked, and penniless.

    Rod Pemberton
    Rod Pemberton, Nov 13, 2012