OT: Anyone here from N.Y.?

Jan Faerber

Hi!

Maybe here is somebody from N.Y. and would like to meet me this weekend
between the 17th and 19th?
I just booked a ticket. I will arrive this friday at 7:35 p.m. at the
JFK airport and go the the Ramada Plaza Jfk Hotel and I will go back on
sunday at 9:15 p.m. from the Hewark Int. Airport.

I want to take my Camcorder and take a look at the city.
Maybe we can meet in an internet cafe or ... I don't know

Bye
Jan

my "card":

*Jan Faerber*

Seutterg. 24 / 10 Tel./Fax: (+43)1 877 69 60
A-1130 Wien Mobil: (+43) 650 637 87 73
Österreich (Austria) E-Mail: (e-mail address removed)

Jani

hm...

The plug-adapter does not work for my electrical things and here in
the hotel they use 120 Volt and not 220 like in Austria. I will call
Toshiba (notebook), Sony (CamCorder) and Nokia (mobile phone) for
technical support.
Might be also interesting for the future.
Yesterday was nice

best wishes
Jan