From: (e-mail address removed) [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 12:24 PM
To: (e-mail address removed)
Subject: Re: *POLL* How many sheeple believe in the 911 fairy tale and
willingto accept an Orwellian doublespeak and enslavement world ?

David said:
David Bostwick wrote:
[...]

Indeed, the 19 hijacker theory is a fairy tale based on illogical
forensic investigation.
As for dissent, Bush is on video record to utter, "Lets not tolerate
any conspiracy theories."
The video is floating on the internet for you to see if you had the IQ
to search for it.

No, I think I'm smart enough to find it. I just don't care to waste time on
crackpot theories. Good ad hominem, though - "You disagree with me,
so
you
must be an idiot." Judging from where you posted this, you're the clueless
one.

You dont have to waste any time. google seach is very fast. I already
posted links for you. These are even videos so if you are challenged
to read english prose, that wont be a handicap.