OT: Apology

Discussion in 'Python' started by Carroll, Barry, Jan 17, 2007.

  1. Greetings:

    I've been trying to get the contributors to this thread to move their
    discussion to a more appropriate forum, but the unintended result has
    been more spam on this forum. My apologies to the regular readers of
    this newsgroup. This will be my last public post on this subject. I
    just hope the other posters will follow suit.

    Regards,

    Barry

    541-302-1107
    ________________________
    We who cut mere stones must always be envisioning cathedrals.

    -Quarry worker's creed

    tolerate
    > > >any conspiracy theories."
    > > >The video is floating on the internet for you to see if you had the

    IQ
    > > >to search for it.
    > > >

    > > No, I think I'm smart enough to find it. I just don't care to waste

    > time on
    > > crackpot theories. Good ad hominem, though - "You disagree with me,

    so

    Carroll, Barry, Jan 17, 2007