[OT] Avionics

Neo

Hi Folks,

I am an embedded software engineer. Strong interests to work in Avionics
systems. If anybody have any idea about which companies work in Avionics
system? Which groups discuss about specifies of embedded electronics systems
used in aircrafts, commercial jet liners and fighter jets? Where to find
more information?

Any pointers? Any site etc. would be helpful.

Thnx n regards,
-Neo

Mike Wahler

Neo said:
Hi Folks,

I am an embedded software engineer. Strong interests to work in Avionics
systems. If anybody have any idea about which companies work in Avionics
system?

Um, Boeing?
Which groups discuss about specifies of embedded electronics systems
used in aircrafts, commercial jet liners and fighter jets? Where to find
more information?

Any pointers? Any site etc. would be helpful.

Try newsgroup comp.arch.embedded

-Mike

Randy Howard

Hi Folks,

I am an embedded software engineer. Strong interests to work in Avionics
systems. If anybody have any idea about which companies work in Avionics
system? Which groups discuss about specifies of embedded electronics systems
used in aircrafts, commercial jet liners and fighter jets? Where to find
more information?

What was your C Question?
Any pointers? Any site etc. would be helpful.

How about going to your nearest news stand and picking up a copy of
Aviation Week & Space Technology. It is filled with the names of
the companies you are interested in. If driving or walking is too much
of a burden, 2 seconds in google should be helpful.

Thomas Matthews

Neo said:
Hi Folks,

I am an embedded software engineer. Strong interests to work in Avionics
systems. If anybody have any idea about which companies work in Avionics
system?

Yes, there are _many_ of them.
Go to your favorite Job Site on the web and search for "software
avionics". Although this may miss some companies that don't have
the term "avionics" in their postings.

Which groups discuss about specifies of embedded electronics systems
used in aircrafts, commercial jet liners and fighter jets?

There may not be any specific groups.
Avionics comprises of embedded systems and hosted applications.
Different companies use different processors. So maybe your best
bet is
Where to find more information?
About Avionics? The web? A library?

--