OT - Ballmer's monkey and Win-ad.

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Jan C. Faerber, Oct 6, 2009.

  1. Jan C. Faerber, Oct 6, 2009

  2. > 2 youtubes which make me really rofl.  :D

    Sorry - forget about the fact that not every video is available in any
    country.
    This is completly the wrong goup to ask - I know - but
    if somebody can give me a hint to an OT-answer - welcome.

    Jan C. Faerber, Oct 7, 2009

  3. > This is completly the wrong goup to ask - I know - but
    > if somebody can give me a hint to an OT-answer - welcome.

    aehm - a HOWTO to find a list of videos on youtube you can share with
    "foreigners".
    .... more specific put .. .

    Jan C. Faerber, Oct 7, 2009