    --
    Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur
    built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic.

    Titus A Ducksass - AKA broken-record, Nov 4, 2004

  2. Titus A Ducksass - AKA broken-record

    brucie Guest

    In alt.html Titus A Ducksass - AKA broken-record said:

    > I seem to recollect a browser that could show the main page in the
    > middle of the screen with other pages skewed but click able to make
    > them the main page - a bit like the inside of a cube.

    sounds like 2ce: http://www.2ce.com/

    you may also like to look at: http://www.irider.com/irider/

    l i t t l e v o i c e s

    brucie, Nov 4, 2004

  3. Titus A Ducksass - AKA broken-record

    Jan Faerber Guest

    brucie wrote:

    > sounds like 2ce: http://www.2ce.com/

    Viewing this page I remember an article about
    a new apple browsers - the windows can be ordered
    in a three dimensional way and you have the windows´ titles on
    the side.

    But at the moment I don't know if it is 'Mac OS Tiger'
    or something else.

    --
    Jan

    http://www.janfaerber.com