OT, but very funny

Frank Millman

Hope you find the following as amusing as I did -

http://www.davidnaylor.co.uk/eu-coo...de-to-25th-may-and-what-it-means-for-you.html

Background -

On 26 May new legislation came into force in the UK regulating how web sites
use cookies. It is the outcome of amendments to the EU Privacy and
Electronic Communications Directive, and is designed to help protect
individual privacy.

The key effect of the legislation is that web site operators need user
consent to store cookies on their devices. Where previously web sites had to
offer users the facility to opt out of cookie use, now web site operators
need to ask for permission before they implement any cookies. So the opt out
system has been replaced with an opt in system.

Enjoy

Frank Millman