OT: Cannot find "normal" ASP newsgroup

B. Nelsen

Hello,
could anybody please point me to the correction newsgroup?
I cannot find an "ASP without .NET" newsgroup.
Not that I don't like .NET, but I need to do something very quickly
without any knowledge of .NET.

I have an ASP provider and an Access Database.
I need to build a small webpage where the user can enter his "user id"
and a "hardware code", and if the "user id" is correct (will be checked
against the db which means the user id must exist) a function will
generate a product activation code from his/ her "hardware code" and
show it on the next page.

I ended up telling the whole story...

If anybody can point me to the right newsgroup I'd be very happy.

Thank you.

Mark Fitzpatrick

The ASP groups are at
microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general
microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.db
and microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.components

Hope this helps,
Mark Fitzpatrick
Microsoft MVP - Expression