    I'm looking for free and good cms system for very simple e-shop.

    Can you recommend me any cms system ?

    Thanks
    imbirek8, Nov 23, 2008

  2. Re: cms for simple shop

    On Nov 23, 3:31 pm, "imbirek8" <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm looking for free and good cms system for very simple e-shop.
    >
    > Can you recommend me any cms system ?
    >
    > Thanks

    Take a look at ZenCart. It's by far the most well supported open
    source e-commerce platform. It's a bit complicated, but it will handle
    anything you are trying to do. It can handle additional non-product
    pages with its ez-pages functionality.

    Another option is to install a drupal site with the Ubercart module. I
    haven't used it, so I can't personally vouch for its efficacy.

    Kevin Audleman
    Kevin Audleman, Nov 24, 2008