    It's not really on topic, but one or two of you might find it interesting
    that the coffeecup website www.coffeecup.com seems to have been hijacked.
    It redirects to some festival website.

    Phonedude, Aug 12, 2008

  2. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Phonedude"
    <> writing in news:g7qpb6$mf7$:

    > It's not really on topic, but one or two of you might find it
    > interesting that the coffeecup website www.coffeecup.com seems to have
    > been hijacked. It redirects to some festival website.

    I'm getting the real Coffee Cup site, 8/11/08 18:48 PDT

    --
    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services

    Adrienne Boswell, Aug 12, 2008

  3. Blinky the Shark, Aug 12, 2008
  4. Phonedude

    Phonedude Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > Phonedude wrote:
    >
    >> It's not really on topic, but one or two of you might find it interesting
    >> that the coffeecup website www.coffeecup.com seems to have been hijacked.
    >> It redirects to some festival website.

    > It's okay here.
    >

    > --
    > Blinky
    > Killing all posts from Google Groups
    > The Usenet Improvement Project: http://improve-usenet.org
    > Need a new news feed? http://blinkynet.net/comp/newfeed.html

    Working for me now too. Someone must have noticed and fixed it.

    Larry

    Phonedude, Aug 12, 2008
  5. Phonedude wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> Phonedude wrote:
    >>
    >>> It's not really on topic, but one or two of you might find it interesting
    >>> that the coffeecup website www.coffeecup.com seems to have been hijacked.
    >>> It redirects to some festival website.

    >> It's okay here.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Blinky
    >> Killing all posts from Google Groups
    >> The Usenet Improvement Project: http://improve-usenet.org
    >> Need a new news feed? http://blinkynet.net/comp/newfeed.html

    > Working for me now too. Someone must have noticed and fixed it.

    <looks around>

    I did. Send money.

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 12, 2008