OT: coffeecup website

Phonedude

It's not really on topic, but one or two of you might find it interesting
that the coffeecup website www.coffeecup.com seems to have been hijacked.
It redirects to some festival website.

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Phonedude"
It's not really on topic, but one or two of you might find it
interesting that the coffeecup website www.coffeecup.com seems to have
been hijacked. It redirects to some festival website.

I'm getting the real Coffee Cup site, 8/11/08 18:48 PDT