    toddler screams and all others in ear shot follow suit.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell
    Adrienne Boswell, Mar 16, 2006

  2. Adrienne Boswell

    Spartanicus Guest

    Adrienne Boswell <> wrote:

    >I was at the play area in the local mall today with my 28 month old and I
    >now have a new definition of CSS - Cascading Scream Syndrome - where one
    >toddler screams and all others in ear shot follow suit.

    That's not cascading, it's overflow behaviour and apparently the Infant
    Elements in your mall suffer from a bug that causes a bump on effect in
    neighboring IEs.

    --
    Spartanicus
    Spartanicus, Mar 16, 2006

  3. Adrienne Boswell

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Adrienne Boswell quothed:

    > I was at the play area in the local mall today with my 28 month old and I
    > now have a new definition of CSS - Cascading Scream Syndrome - where one
    > toddler screams and all others in ear shot follow suit.

    Sounds a lot like alt.html.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Mar 16, 2006
  4. Adrienne Boswell

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns978874FDD129arbpenyahoocom@69.28.186.121>,
    Adrienne Boswell <> wrote:

    > I was at the play area in the local mall today with my 28 month old and I
    > now have a new definition of CSS - Cascading Scream Syndrome - where one
    > toddler screams and all others in ear shot follow suit.

    Amazing how high the frequencies toddlers can reach...

    (Here is another one for your pastor, Adrienne:
    http://dorayme.150m.com/jokes/godIsWatching.html)

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Mar 16, 2006
  5. Adrienne Boswell

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Toby Inkster, Mar 17, 2006
  6. Adrienne Boswell

    PeterMcC Guest

    Toby Inkster wrote in
    <5n.co.uk>

    > dorayme wrote:
    >
    >> (Here is another one for your pastor, Adrienne:
    >> http://dorayme.150m.com/jokes/godIsWatching.html)

    > http://www.tech-sol.net/humor/animal3.htm

    Liked the joke but wasn't too keen on:

    <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"
    src="http://prompt.zangocash.com/js/a172a171/a274a074.js"></script>

    --
    PeterMcC
    inappropriate or offensive in any way,
    PeterMcC, Mar 17, 2006
  7. Adrienne Boswell

    dorayme Guest

    In article <5n.co.uk>,
    Toby Inkster <> wrote:

    > dorayme wrote:
    >
    > > (Here is another one for your pastor, Adrienne:
    > > http://dorayme.150m.com/jokes/godIsWatching.html)

    > http://www.tech-sol.net/humor/animal3.htm

    A couple of points. Be careful of giving this one to your pastor,
    it can lead in two "unhealthy" directions: (1) Parrot jokes and
    (2) Rottweiller jokes. At least that is so, judging from my
    collections. The only person on alt.html that I would feel
    comfortable in sending some of my latter ones is a resident
    pirate.

    The other point, a question? When I go to
    http://dorayme.150m.com/jokes/godIsWatching.html in Safari for
    the first time in a session, I get the source code! When I
    refresh I get the website page. This happens on quite a few of
    the pages on this particular host.

    the rest is the host's)

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Mar 17, 2006
  8. Adrienne Boswell

    David Graham Guest

    "dorayme" <> wrote in message
    > In article <5n.co.uk>,
    > Toby Inkster <> wrote:
    >
    > > dorayme wrote:
    > >
    > > > (Here is another one for your pastor, Adrienne:
    > > > http://dorayme.150m.com/jokes/godIsWatching.html)

    > > http://www.tech-sol.net/humor/animal3.htm

    > A couple of points. Be careful of giving this one to your pastor,
    > it can lead in two "unhealthy" directions: (1) Parrot jokes and
    > (2) Rottweiller jokes. At least that is so, judging from my
    > collections. The only person on alt.html that I would feel
    > comfortable in sending some of my latter ones is a resident
    > pirate.
    >
    > The other point, a question? When I go to
    > http://dorayme.150m.com/jokes/godIsWatching.html in Safari for
    > the first time in a session, I get the source code! When I
    > refresh I get the website page. This happens on quite a few of
    > the pages on this particular host.

    > the rest is the host's)
    >
    > --
    > dorayme

    Hi dorayme
    You seem like a nice bloke so I will give you a tip about free web hosting
    that I think is good
    http://www.unssfree.com
    You have to apply for a place with them but it is simple thing to do. If
    they like your request you get free hosting including php and mysql without
    hosting code all over your site
    bye
    David
    David Graham, Mar 19, 2006
  9. Adrienne Boswell

    dorayme Guest

    In article <b2bTf.4690$>,
    "David Graham" <> wrote:

    > "dorayme" <> wrote in message

    > > The other point, a question? When I go to
    > > http://dorayme.150m.com/jokes/godIsWatching.html in Safari for
    > > the first time in a session, I get the source code! When I
    > > refresh I get the website page. This happens on quite a few of
    > > the pages on this particular host.

    > > the rest is the host's)

    > Hi dorayme
    > You seem like a nice bloke so I will give you a tip about free web hosting
    > that I think is good
    > http://www.unssfree.com
    > You have to apply for a place with them but it is simple thing to do. If
    > they like your request you get free hosting including php and mysql without
    > hosting code all over your site
    > bye
    > David

    I made a thoughtless choice of free web hosting way back...

    When I began on these ngs, I was worried about being trampled by
    spam and worse... I had fears, I am a nervous visitor to this
    planet... And so thought the safest thing was to use something
    like 150m.com... but it is rather confusing for some purposes
    where html and css issues are concerned.

    I will check out the one you mention, many thanks...

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Mar 19, 2006