OT: DocBook

Steven T. Hatton

This is something I stumbled upon years ago. Depending on your inclination,
it may be valueable, or useless to you. If terms such as psgml, dired,
font-lock-fontify-buffer, etc. are familiar to you, you will like it.

It's an SGML/XML expressed schema for creating technical books. I am pretty
sure it is the format that O'Reilly uses for all their books. Why mention
it on a C++ news group? I've found it useful in the context of
programming.

http://www.docbook.org/