    shut down, it shows the "Waiting for program to end..." dialog with that
    filename as the culprit. I only ask here because this is the newsgroup I
    visit most often. Does anyone know what it is and/or a better place to ask?
    Ryan Stewart, May 12, 2004

  2. Ryan Stewart

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Tue, 11 May 2004 18:42:31 -0500, "Ryan Stewart"
    <> wrote or quoted :

    >Does anyone know what it is and/or a better place to ask?

    you might get some clues looking at it with a hex viewer.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, May 12, 2004

  3. Ryan Stewart

    Ryan Stewart Guest

    "Roedy Green" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 11 May 2004 18:42:31 -0500, "Ryan Stewart"
    > <> wrote or quoted :
    >
    > >Does anyone know what it is and/or a better place to ask?

    > you might get some clues looking at it with a hex viewer.

    What do you recommend? I haven't used one in ages.
    Ryan Stewart, May 12, 2004
  4. Ryan Stewart

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Tue, 11 May 2004 21:57:41 -0500, "Ryan Stewart"
    <> wrote or quoted :

    >What do you recommend? I haven't used one in ages.

    Funduc has a free one. I use SlickEdit is hex mode.

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/hex.html

    for some others in the links.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.