[OT] Evil twin?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Andrew, Oct 23, 2006.

  1. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    Andrew, Oct 23, 2006

  2. Andrew

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    Andrew <sorry.no.email@post_NG.com> wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > My own name is mirrored by the lead singer of the Commitments but I
    > was more than a little frightened to see Jukka Korpela's twin:
    >
    > http://joyx.joensuu.fi/~korpela/
    >
    > So, which one is the evil twin???

    Why are you assuming this is a case of twindom, rather than
    double-lifedom?

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Oct 23, 2006

  3. Andrew

    mbstevens Guest

    dorayme wrote:

    >> http://joyx.joensuu.fi/~korpela/
    >>
    >> So, which one is the evil twin???
    >>

    > Why are you assuming this is a case of twindom, rather than
    > double-lifedom?

    Here's a dead giveaway that it's not the same
    Yucca:
    _______________________________
    > <frameset cols="150,*" framespacing="0" border="0" frameborder="0">
    > <frame name="left" scrolling="no" noresize target="rtop" src="lista.htm">
    > <frameset rows="20%,*">
    > <frame name="ylapalkki" target="rbottom" src="ylapalkki.htm" scrolling="no" marginwidth="1" marginheight="1">
    > <frame name="rbottom" src="jjk.htm" scrolling="auto" target="_self">
    > </frameset>

    ________________________________

    That self portrait on the new guy's opening
    page is a neat piece of work, though.
    mbstevens, Oct 23, 2006
  4. Andrew

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <91V_g.18003$>,
    mbstevens <> wrote:

    > dorayme wrote:
    >
    > >> http://joyx.joensuu.fi/~korpela/
    > >>
    > >> So, which one is the evil twin???
    > >>

    > > Why are you assuming this is a case of twindom, rather than
    > > double-lifedom?
    > >

    > Here's a dead giveaway that it's not the same
    > Yucca:

    That is exactly the evidence I took as supporting the
    double-lifedom theory. What better cover?

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Oct 23, 2006