OT: Finish the job

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Jonathan N. Little, Aug 25, 2007.

  1. All I can say if the MI5 is *really* persecuting this guy I wish they'd
    finish the job and make him disappear! They do have a department for
    that, right?

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
     
    Jonathan N. Little, Aug 25, 2007
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Jonathan N. Little

    cwdjrxyz Guest

    On Aug 25, 9:18 am, "Jonathan N. Little" <>
    wrote:
    > All I can say if the MI5 is *really* persecuting this guy I wish they'd
    > finish the job and make him disappear! They do have a department for
    > that, right?
    >
    > --
    > Take care,
    >
    > Jonathan
    > -------------------
    > LITTLE WORKS STUDIOhttp://www.LittleWorksStudio.com


    I find that if you look at the profile for M15 posts just before your
    post, Google Groups now says "This account has been banned because it
    violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use." However, don't be surprised
    if new posts appear under a new account in the future. This was a
    massive spam event. It happened on most of the NGs I read.
     
    cwdjrxyz, Aug 25, 2007
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. cwdjrxyz wrote:
    > On Aug 25, 9:18 am, "Jonathan N. Little" <>
    > wrote:
    >> All I can say if the MI5 is *really* persecuting this guy I wish they'd
    >> finish the job and make him disappear! They do have a department for
    >> that, right?


    > I find that if you look at the profile for M15 posts just before your
    > post, Google Groups now says "This account has been banned because it
    > violated the Google Groups Terms Of Use." However, don't be surprised
    > if new posts appear under a new account in the future. This was a
    > massive spam event. It happened on most of the NGs I read.
    >


    Anyway we can always hope that they "will take him away...he-eh,
    ho-ho...to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time!"

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
     
    Jonathan N. Little, Aug 25, 2007
    #3
  4. Jonathan N. Little

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 25 Aug 2007 14:18:34 GMT
    Jonathan N. Little scribed:

    > All I can say if the MI5 is *really* persecuting this guy I wish they'd
    > finish the job and make him disappear! They do have a department for
    > that, right?


    Uh, what guy? I don't see no posts before yours in this thread and there's
    no re. in your mess.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Half lies are worth twice as much as whole lies.
     
    Neredbojias, Aug 25, 2007
    #4
  5. Neredbojias wrote:
    > Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 25 Aug 2007 14:18:34 GMT
    > Jonathan N. Little scribed:
    >
    >> All I can say if the MI5 is *really* persecuting this guy I wish they'd
    >> finish the job and make him disappear! They do have a department for
    >> that, right?

    >
    > Uh, what guy? I don't see no posts before yours in this thread and there's
    > no re. in your mess.
    >

    That's because I started the thread that comments on the flood of MI5
    messages that you obviously have kill filed

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
     
    Jonathan N. Little, Aug 26, 2007
    #5
  6. Jonathan N. Little

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sun, 26 Aug 2007 02:53:32
    GMT Jonathan N. Little scribed:

    >>> All I can say if the MI5 is *really* persecuting this guy I wish
    >>> they'd finish the job and make him disappear! They do have a
    >>> department for that, right?

    >>
    >> Uh, what guy? I don't see no posts before yours in this thread and
    >> there's no re. in your mess.
    >>

    > That's because I started the thread that comments on the flood of MI5
    > messages that you obviously have kill filed


    The only killfiling done at the end are posts to more than 3 different
    newsgroups.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Half lies are worth twice as much as whole lies.
     
    Neredbojias, Aug 26, 2007
    #6
  7. Jonathan N. Little wrote:
    > Neredbojias wrote:
    >> Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 25 Aug 2007
    >> 14:18:34 GMT Jonathan N. Little scribed:
    >>
    >>> All I can say if the MI5 is *really* persecuting this guy I wish
    >>> they'd finish the job and make him disappear! They do have a
    >>> department for that, right?

    >>
    >> Uh, what guy? I don't see no posts before yours in this thread and
    >> there's no re. in your mess.
    >>

    > That's because I started the thread that comments on the flood of MI5
    > messages that you obviously have kill filed

    I believe that somebody in an other NG had send a report to google.
    --
    Edwin van der Vaart
     
    Edwin van der Vaart, Aug 26, 2007
    #7
  8. Jonathan N. Little

    Guest

    On Aug 25, 7:53 pm, "Jonathan N. Little" <>
    wrote:
    > Neredbojias wrote:
    > > Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 25 Aug 2007 14:18:34 GMT
    > > Jonathan N. Little scribed:

    >
    > >> All I can say if the MI5 is *really* persecuting this guy I wish they'd
    > >> finish the job and make him disappear! They do have a department for
    > >> that, right?

    >
    > > Uh, what guy? I don't see no posts before yours in this thread and there's
    > > no re. in your mess.

    >
    > That's because I started the thread that comments on the flood of MI5
    > messages that you obviously have kill filed


    This is Neredbojias calling from Google Groups. Hey, it automatically
    pre-put my reply at the bottom... I thought that was one of the
    complaints against it?

    Anyway, my wee friend, there ain't no other messages here. Drunk
    again or just trying to pull ol' Nerbo's leg?
     
    , Aug 26, 2007
    #8
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Replies:
    0
    Views:
    706
  2. Julien Buratto

    [Job] Symbian C++ job

    Julien Buratto, Feb 3, 2004, in forum: C++
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    603
    Julien Buratto
    Feb 3, 2004
  3. swordedotcom
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    390
    swordedotcom
    Apr 23, 2006
  4. swordedotcom
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    345
    swordedotcom
    Apr 23, 2006
  5. swordedotcom
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    403
    swordedotcom
    Apr 23, 2006
Loading...

Share This Page