OT - For dorayme - Pictures from home.

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Joe (GKF), Dec 14, 2006.

  1. Joe (GKF)

    Joe (GKF) Guest

    Joe (GKF), Dec 14, 2006

  2. Joe (GKF)

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    Joe (GKF) <> wrote:

    > http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/MRO/news/mro-20061213.html

    Thanks Joe,

    We have always had problems with NASA not helped by them refusing
    our request to do their website. We keep a close eye on them as
    they are threatening to come to our planet, always sending their
    pesky spy things up. And now they make a fixed width site, they
    do this because they know it annoys us. It is a form of
    intimidation so that they get us off balance and make it easier
    for them to invade and take us over.

    We are all chuckling at what they are finding. I mean, take:

    <http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/MRO/multimedia/pia09098.html>

    That is a sheet of Martian A4 that was about to be used to draw a
    Sudoku grid and solve a particularly evil problem by my mum,
    Dorayme (now you see why I am sensitive to a capital D in my
    name, I have always lived in her shadow, she was not only
    brilliant at cake making but a Grandmistress in Sudoku).

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Dec 14, 2006