OT: graduate school survey help

Discussion in 'C++' started by msoegs06@yahoo.com, Mar 27, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Greetings,
    I hope you will forgive this off topic post. I am a software developer
    and graduate student at the Milwaukee School of Engineering. I am
    conducting research for my master's thesis on the effects of
    outsourcing on knowledge transfer among software engineers. I would
    very much appreciate your help with my research.

    I have a survey that will ask you questions regarding your experiences
    with outsourcing during software projects you have been involved with
    during the past twelve to twenty four months. You must be 18 years or
    older to take this survey. Your participation is strictly voluntary and
    should you decide to participate, you may discontinue your
    participation at any time.

    Your identity will be kept strictly confidential and I will not be able
    to determine who you are by reading your results to the survey. The
    survey will be conducted on an MSOE-hosted website utilizing their
    survey software. I will be sent the results and will not be able to
    track IP addresses or anything of that nature. I am only interested in
    your answers.

    If you would like to help me with my research, please click on the
    following link to take the survey. The survey itself should only take
    15 to 20 minutes at most to complete.

    Thank you for your help and understanding and I apologize for any
    inconvenience my posting may have caused.

    http://www.ioxphere.com/f.asp?A=PWGCHHP&B=DXUWBLQ&C=2

    Regards,

    Barry
    , Mar 27, 2006