    Is it just me?

    GigaNews looks kind of pricey...

    Any recommendations for alternatives?
    PeteCresswell, May 19, 2005

  2. On 18 May 2005 17:08:20 -0700, "PeteCresswell"
    <> wrote:

    >Some months ago I tried, but couldn't get past ClickAndPay - desipite
    >swallowing reservations about opening up my credit card to automated
    >annual charges.
    >
    >Today I tried again. For starters, screens started out in English,
    >then changed to German and clicking "Back" aborted the entire process -
    >losing all data on the previous screen.

    I had no trouble subscribing - was on the free version before. Why
    don't you email them and ask them for advice? I've always found them
    helpful. The email address is

    HTH

    --
    Sally in Shropshire, UK
    Reply To address is spam trap
    Sally Thompson, May 19, 2005

  3. PeteCresswell

    Igor Slyusar Guest

    PeteCresswell wrote on 18 May 2005 17:08:20 -0700:

    > Has anybody succeeded in subscribing to Individual.Net?

    Yes, I have done it some time ago. I was free user before it.

    > Today I tried again. For starters, screens started out in English,
    > then changed to German and clicking "Back" aborted the entire process -
    > losing all data on the previous screen.
    > Is it just me?

    I had no problem with it. When I saw German, I did not click "Back". I just
    chose English from the language menu and moved forward.

    > Any recommendations for alternatives?

    I looked for alternatives, even paid to TeraNews. But I did not find
    anything better, so I returned to Individual.Net.

    --
    Regards, Igor Slyusar.
    Igor Slyusar, May 20, 2005