OT - Hosting For A Buck??

Axel Foley

tom, if you can fork out 3 bucks US a month, NEOH-HQ offers 100 Meg/ 1.5 G
packages (HQ-1). i use their servers on a number of my lower traffic sites,
and they're just fine. VERY PROMPT tech support. Easy to use CPANEL with
webalizer, awstats, the whole 9 yards.

Axel

MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk

Hi,

Following the advice of members of this newsgroup I have decided to pay for
hosting, but cos my site hardly brings in any revenue its gonna be with
Hosting For A Buck.

I was just wondering whether anybody here uses there services.

Are there any banners/popups or advertisements? And also if anyone from the
UK uses them, do you know if I will get charged by my bank for paying in
dollars???

Thanks for everyone's help.
Tom

MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk

Axel Foley said:
tom, if you can fork out 3 bucks US a month, NEOH-HQ offers 100 Meg/ 1.5 G
packages (HQ-1). i use their servers on a number of my lower traffic sites,
and they're just fine. VERY PROMPT tech support. Easy to use CPANEL with
webalizer, awstats, the whole 9 yards.

Axel

Worth a look... Have you got a url.

Cheers

brucie

in post: <
MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk said:
I have decided to pay for
hosting, [...]
Are there any banners/popups or advertisements?

you should never have them with a paid account and i haven't heard of
anyone getting sucked into paying for hosting and ending up with
advertising.

its common for newsservers and for some reason people seem happy with
the arrangement.

"pay me $9/month and i'll let you advertise my product"

its very odd.
And also if anyone from the UK uses them, do you know if I will get
charged by my bank for paying in dollars???

their site should tell you want the currency is but you're usually
charged in the host country's currency.

Hywel

Hi,

Following the advice of members of this newsgroup I have decided to pay for
hosting, but cos my site hardly brings in any revenue its gonna be with
Hosting For A Buck.

I was just wondering whether anybody here uses there services.

Are there any banners/popups or advertisements? And also if anyone from the
UK uses them, do you know if I will get charged by my bank for paying in
dollars???

I use them (from the UK) and don't get any adverts for
http://kibo.org.uk/

The server my sit eis on does occasionally fall over, but I'm not that
bothered for 60p a month. The support is fast by email, too.

As you pay by PayPal, your bank won't charge you.