    Thanks
    Markus

    , Feb 18, 2007

  2. Mark Rae Guest

    Re: Hosting renewal app

    <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Does anyone know of a (Preferably free) application which would alert
    > me when a clients hosting is up for renewal? I'm doing it all manually
    > at the moment and it's becoming a bit of a headache.

    I do this with what must be one of the simplest of database functions...

    I have a client table in SQL Server with, among many other items of
    information, hosting renewal date - every evening at 1am a scheduled job
    queries this table and sends me an alert for any client whose renewal date
    is between the current date and the current date plus one month...

    Mark Rae, Feb 19, 2007

  3. clintonG Guest

    Re: Hosting renewal app

    I couldn't get by without EZ Scheduler [1] but with IIS 7 now being
    extensible I have no doubt hosting service providers will be developing a
    solution to automate renewals.

    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
    MAP http://wikimapia.org/#y=43038073&x=-88043838&z=17&l=0&m=h